Like Architecture & Interior Design? Follow Us…
Whether it’s a green accent wall or a few seafoam green throw pillows, adding a pop of green has the power to completely transform any living room. If you want a more dramatic feel, be sure to indulge in colors like dark moss and emerald green. Looking for a little tranquility? Paint your walls in softer hue like mint. And for those looking to make a big impact, there is always the tried and true lime green. If you’re not quite sure which color best suits you, we’ve got you covered. Keep scrolling to see our hand picked collection of the best green living rooms by designers and visualizers around the globe.
not only adds visual interest to this room, but it also ensures that the red accent pillows and rug don’t give a dreaded Christmas feel.
, but this design technique can also be used to add some color to free standing bookshelves as well.
- Designer: Maria Stepanova, Olga Khovanskaya
- Designer: Lindsey Ellis Beatty and Rachael Burrow
- Photographer: David A. Land
- Designer: The Design House
This funky living room has a bit of a retro vibe with it’s Sputnik Chandelier, tile floor and low furniture. Bright colors have been thoughtfully utilized in this space with the illuminated green side wall and sunshine yellow artwork. Visualizer, Mario Maleš, knows that you don’t necessarily need to use a lot of color, you just need to use it well.
Recommended Reading: Two Homes That Celebrate Greenery Indoors
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.
Other related interior design ideas you might enjoy
Post Source: http://www.home-designing.com/green-living-room-interior-design-ideas-photos-inspiration
- A Two-Story Home with a Sleek Gray Color Palette
- The Right Colors For Stylish & Comfortable Living Space
- A Soothing, Earthy Color Scheme for a 3 Bedroom Home…
- 4 Ways to Bring the Outdoors Inside, Without the Mess
- Color Knockout: 20 Accent Chairs That Will Rock Your World
- 40 Minimalist Dining Rooms to Leave You Hungry for Style